A well loved family home in a desirable location
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Elevated to capture a spectacular district outlook, this full brick home is ideal for large families with its flexible layout, ample space and sunny aspect. It holds a sought-after peninsula address and is located close to Castle Cove Country Club and Castle Cove Public School, city buses and a short drive from Chatswood CBD.
- A selection of living zones ensure comfortable family living
- Sleek stone kitchen equipped with premium appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Large entertaining terrace with peaceful district views
- Elevated full brick home ideal for large families, double access
- Seperate lockup storage room, upper level laundry, enclosed terrace
- Bar, fireplace, timber ceilngs and brick wall feature, high ceilings, air-con
- Triple garage has internal entry and full bathroom, extra laundry room
- Steps to bus, easy access to the CBD and bushwalking trails
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.