Luxurious family inspired home in convenient Willoughby locale.
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly transformed by a designer renovation, this freestanding Californian Bungalow has been masterfully extended to the north creating a vast yet sophisticated open-plan living expanse. Centred upon an entertainer's kitchen, the single level layout provides for multiple living areas with an unbreakable connection to each other and the great outdoors. Sliding walls of glass retract to reveal a protected alfresco dining terrace and the secure north facing backyard. This enviable address is just footsteps from Willoughby Park, convenient to popular schools and is central to the attractions of Castlecrag, Willoughby and Chatswood.
- Free-flowing living zoned into dining, lounge and TV rooms
- Miele appliances in the kitchen, s/steel preparation area
- Kitchen anchored by a huge stone topped island bench
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and stone ensuite
- Carpet and built-ins in all bedrooms, separate study/bed 5
- All bathrooms luxuriously finished in stone, main with bath
- Additional powder rooms and family-sized laundry room
- Wide hallway and grand scale interiors with lofty ceilings
- Freshly painted, easy-care gardens and secure lawn
- Chic pendants, plantation shutters and multiple sky-lights
- Ducted r/c air-con, garden shed, concealed drying area
- Timber floorboards, custom cabinetry and ceiling fans
- Convenient to city buses, schools, shops, cafes and parks
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.