Sold by Agents Rose Farina 0404 492 616 & Denise Woo 0413 098 073
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Wonderfully central, this charming Federation semi offers enormous possibilities as a family home or investment opportunity with significant scope for future growth due to its Residential R4 zoning. Refreshed and ready to move in, the layout delivers three double bedrooms plus separate lounge and dining rooms. High ceilings soar above polished timber floors, multiple marble framed fireplaces add a sense of elegance to the bedrooms and living area. Part of a cluster of character homes within walking distance to the attractions of Cammeray, North Sydney, Crows Nest and Neutral Bay, discover the unique appeal and complete convenience of this picturesque urban address.
- Classic brick faade set upon solid sandstone foundations
- Traditional lounge room, separate elevated dining room
- Practical sky-lit kitchen serviced by a Dishlex dishwasher
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with fireplaces, 1 with bay window
- 2-way bathroom opening into the main bedroom
- Guest powder room, lower level laundry and storeroom
- 259.3 sqm approx block, level backyard with scope for landscaping
- Footsteps to St Leonards Park, 5km from the Sydney CBD
- Metres to express bus services and close to top schools
- Walk to vibrant cafes, boutique shops and supermarkets
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.