Sold by Agents Rose Farina 0404 492 616 & Rawa Norman 0419 271 655
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Peacefully adjoining the harbourside bushland of Watergate Reserve, this full brick character cottage gazes out through the neighbouring valley to Sailors Bay below. Originally built in the 1940s, the property rests on approximately 663.9sqm of land within one of the most sought-after streets in Castlecrag. Privately positioned behind landscaped gardens, a traditional verandah connects to a central hallway opening into a combined living and dining space. Well-presented and comfortable as is, there is DA approval in place for a spectacular architect designed multi-level home orientated to increase the existing water views. Capitalise on the dress circle setting and create your dream home in a tranquil yet highly convenient harbourside enclave.
- Combined living/dining, adjoining balcony with water views
- Light-filled kitchen featuring a stainless-steel dishwasher
- Three double bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
- Family bathroom, separate shower/bath
- Timber floors, remote controlled ceiling fans, sash windows
- Lower level with laundry, WC, workshop and storerooms
- Vast under-house storage options, idyllic bushland patio
- Single carport, private manicured front lawn and garden
- A secluded sanctuary close to village shops and city buses
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.