SOLD by Rawa Norman & Jeff Woo
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Discover a classic California bungalow offering graceful original features and tremendous potential for those seeking to renovate or extend (STCA). Ideal for family living, the spacious well-maintained home is set on a 576m parcel of land with a large sun-drenched garden. Nestled in a quiet street, the property is within walking distance to Chatswood shopping centres and just a brief stroll from parks, public transport including express city buses, popular local restaurants, cafes, shops and schools.
- Three double bedrooms, two with built-ins, main with adjoining sunroom
- Bright kitchen with gas and dishwasher, bathroom with separate WC
- Stylish casual dining room flowing to outdoor covered entertaining area
- Graceful lounge with ornamental fireplace
- Ornate ceilings, timber floors, large attic storage area, gas central heating
- Spacious backyard with vegetable garden, citrus trees and large lawn
- Secure garage, additional tandem off-street parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.