SOLD by Rawa Norman Ph 0419 271 655 & Denise Woo ph 0413 098 073
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Offering a desirable lifestyle of enduring charm and character, this outstanding semi-detached family home features contemporary interiors flowing out to a private entertaining terrace & sundrenched level garden. Set on approx 405sqm parcel of land, the superbly presented home also offers an excellent location. Tucked away in a quiet street, it stands within easy reach of public transport, Chatswood's shopping precinct and a tempting selection of nearby restaurants.
- Main bedroom with built-ins with adjoining sunroom/nursery
- Light-filled family lounge and separate dining rooms
- French doors open out to pergola-roofed terrace
- Central kitchen with breakfast bar and granite benchtops
- Classic main bathroom with granite flooring
- Private outdoor entertaining terrace with family friendly level yard
- Ducted air-conditioning, gas bayonets, dark timber flooring
- Drive through tandem double garage and off street parking
- Quiet location, close to High St Village and schools
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.