Superb investment opportunity in sought after location.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing a brand new renovation and refresh throughout, this stylish townhouse nestles within an exclusive complex of just twelve blessed with a perfect due north aspect and tranquil setting just moments to all amenities. Beautifully presented throughout it provides the best in easy care living coupled with front and rear alfresco spaces and room for the family or guests. Claiming a preferred high-side setting, it's easy footsteps to the bus, day-to-day shopping, Grosvenor Street eateries, Primrose Park, Brightmore Reserve, golf and tennis and a no traffic light commute to the CBD.
- Well maintained complex immersed in leafy gardens
- Bathed in natural light with a wall of sliders and skylights
- Generous open plan living, dining, kitchen and study nook
- Brand new quality stone kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Wide north facing alfresco balcony, leafy district vistas
- Master retreat with WIR and ensuite with plunge bath
- Lower level guest suite with ensuite, all beds with BIRS
- Rear garden terrace, perfect summer and winter zones
- Internal access from the double lock up garage
- Internal laundry, plantation shutters throughout
- Will appeal to downsizers, astute investors and families
- Close to Primrose Park, restaurants and the Hayden Orpheum
Strata levies $1,177pq
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.