SOLD by Denise Woo ph 0413 098 073 & Jeff Woo ph 0403 280 189
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Only moments from top local schools and a variety of shopping and transport options, this classic Aussie Bungalow' offers affordability and appeal with its generous leafy back-dropped living area and enclosed front and rear gardens. Securely sheltered from the street behind a privacy gate and fence, this full brick charmer can readily be lived in and enjoyed as is or enhanced to create your ideal family environment.
- Approx. 540sqm with desirable north-easterly exposure
- Stroll to High Street village shopping centre and cafes
- 10 minutes drive to CBD
- Large entrance foyer opens into lounge/dining area
- Ornamental fireplace, high ceilings, ripple glass doors
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- Modernised kitchen with black granite benchtops
- Three bedrooms, two fitted with built-in robes
- Large bright family bathroom with separate w.c.
- Second bathroom (external) combined with laundry
- Lock-up garage, workshop area, underhouse storage
- Huge back yard for the kids
- Gated driveway provides further off street parking
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.