Sold by Denise Woo ph 0413 098 073 & Jeff Woo ph 0403 280 189
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Privately set back from the streetscape, this solid brick family home is surrounded by established gardens and occupies a prime 835sqm landholding. Renovation ready with immense potential for the future, the substantial layout provides for spacious living spaces and flexible accommodation options. Enjoying a delightful east/west aspect, a large terrace overlooks the private backyard with direct access from the lower level. A fabulous opportunity for owner occupiers or investors to secure a freestanding entry level home close to some of Sydney's best private and public schools, Chatswood's shopping precinct, sporting facilities and city transport links.
- Chandelier lit living and dining rooms opening to terrace
- East facing entertainer's terrace overlooking backyard
- Basic family-size kitchen, original bathroom with bath tub
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins plus versatile sunroom
- Lower level laundry, 2nd shower and 2nd powder room
- Internal access from the lock-up garage, separate carport
- Easily accessible under-house storage plus internal storage
- Private backyard with mature gardens and level lawns
- Walk to Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School and city buses
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.