SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION by Rose Farina 0404 492 616 & Denise Woo 0413 098 073
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Functional, flexible and full of character, this 1920s home promises an exceptional lifestyle for families or downsizers. It exudes vivid period charm with high ornate ceilings and rich timber floors while the layout offers formal and informal living and indoor/outdoor entertaining. Boasting a prized north-to-rear aspect for all-day sunshine, the deep level landscaped garden is the perfect place for children and pets to play. Those who work from home or need to hit the books for school or university will love the two separate studies with garden outlooks. Enjoying an enviable position, it's a level stroll to cosmopolitan cafes, schools, Northbridge Plaza and express city buses.
- Open plan kitchen and light-filled living/dining room
- Formal lounge room warmed by a cosy gas fireplace
- Kitchen with gas stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Garden-side entertaining, herb gardens and fruit trees
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, bright bathrooms
- Flexible top floor 4th bedroom or teen retreat with walk-in
- Tandem secure undercover parking plus garaging, ample storage
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.