Sold by Denise Woo Ph 0413 098 073 & Jeff Woo ph 0403 280 189
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set upon the cusp of St Leonards and Crows Nest with secure entry off Oxley Street, this 2014 north facing security apartment delivers quiet, sun-filled living with cosmopolitan flair. Streamlined and fully integrated, the layout cleverly conceals masses of internal storage and a host of modern conveniences. The open-plan living area incorporates a gourmet kitchen unified by solid stone benchtops and European appliances. Dedicated to the ease of everyday, the development provides level lift access, secure parking and use of communal entertaining areas with panoramic views across the Sydney skyline.
- Open-plan living / dining opening to north facing balcony
- Stylishly floored in wide on-trend floating floorboards
- Sleek stone kitchen equipped with DeLonghi appliances
- Master bed with built-ins and ensuite with freestanding bath
- Both bathrooms luxuriously finished in frameless glass
- A wall of mirrored storage, cleverly concealed laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, lift and security parking
- Building provides shared function room, kitchenette and terrace with views
- Metres to the heart of Crows Nest, walk to bus and train
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.