SOLD in 2 WEEKs by Jeff & Denise Woo
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This freestanding California bungalow offers a spacious layout with comfortable, well-maintained interiors and a private family garden. The 556 sqm property holds enormous further potential, with scope to renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA). Desirably positioned in one of Willoughby's most sought after streets, the home takes its place moments from public transport, local schools and the popular shops, restaurants and cafes of High Street.
- Three double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Light-filled study with separate entrance
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop
- Stylish open plan living and dining room, full bathroom, external WC
- Polished timber floors, plantation shutters, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning
- Large sun-drenched private garden with high hedges and level lawn
- Electric gate to carport, huge storage shed/workshop
- Single Garage
556m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.